Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Battlefield-mas!

I do not know what the single player campaign is like, and quite frankly, I do not care. Battlefield games are all about the Multiplayer! And Oh. My. Word. What a multiplayer Battlefield: Bad Company 2 has!

I'll be honest with you, I'm a sniper. A camping, hiding, sneaky little f****r of a sniper that will blow your head off from a million miles away. If you do happen to come anywhere near me you are likely to have me stab you in the back. While you're staring, with rising fury so pure that you might "Hulk out", at another re-spawn screen, I am cackling away like the Wicked Witch of the West. Oh it is glorious.

The maps are superb and offer a great variation in terrain and locations. From twilight in snowy mountains to a sand storm at a desert port, there is a map everyone will love. Plus, a new downloadable Map Pack is scheduled for next month, it is only going to get better. With customisable soldier classes each player can also tailor each class to his or hers personal needs. A definite improvement on the original.

Some people argue that Battlefield isn't as good as COD online. I call those people "Wrong". It's better. I find it to be a more fun and slightly more arcadey FPS that is a joy to play. Obviously though if you are having an off day you will want to insert your 360/PS3 into the television at an extremely high velocity.

Get it now!

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, speak up. We wanna hear what you think.